Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Let Go, Let God

I let go in faith.
 
Sometimes it can feel as if the weight of the world is on my shoulders. Whenever I think that way, I remind myself that I am never alone. God is within me, and I am within God. Instead of holding tight to my worries, I affirm divine order is at work, and I loosen my grip. I allow my faith to be bigger than my challenges as I take practical steps that enable me to breathe, trust, and release. Taking a deep breath, I breathe in unlimited possibilities. I allow that feeling of infinite potential to fill my body, knowing every solution is mine within God. Though I may not see all the answers right now, they are there. I feel hope, and I am comforted. I allow myself to relax into knowing that within God, all things are possible. I let go, within God!

Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I fear no evil; for you are with me.—Psalm 23:4

No comments:

Post a Comment