Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Let Go Let God as a Voice of Reason

I am a voice of reason, a source of peace.
 
I am blessed with an incredible ability to be a voice of reason. Someone may say or do something that upsets me, but I remember that I, too, could have said or done something to offend a person. If I focus on blame or regret, I can expect to feel the downward pull of resentment. A more valiant choice for me is to show love and understanding through forgiveness. I turn within for guidance on the best way to react to a situation. I listen to my Source then share that knowledge by being a loving voice to calm any storm. I am one of God’s creations and because I am, I know that I have a sacred role to fill in a divine plan. I am accepting, compassionate, and forgiving. I am a voice of reason, a source of peace.

Teach me good judgment and knowledge, for I believe in your commandments.—Psalm 119:66

No comments:

Post a Comment