Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 10, 2019

Let Go Let God be Resilient

I am an infinite expression of life. I am whole and well.
 
When a plant goes through a dry period, it grows stronger because it can no longer rely on surface moisture. It has to go deep. So do I. When difficulties cause me to reach toward a deeper level of my being, I experience a stronger sense of my capacity for growth and change. During these dry periods that seem to test my inner resources, I am encouraged to stretch and extend the roots of my soul to a deeper level. There are no situations in my life that define me. I stand in my spiritual identity and honor that part of myself. No one can take away my essential, spiritual self from me. I bounce back from any adversity with ease and grace. I am resilient!

When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, “Put out into the deep water and let down your nets.”—Luke 5:4

No comments:

Post a Comment