Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Let Go Let God Find Harmony

As I realign my thoughts with Spirit, I find harmony and balance.
 
The word balance is often used regarding harmony. Each day I am met with opportunities that require balance. I may be balancing work and family life as well as my time and interests. At times, I may feel that things are out of order, that I cannot achieve the balance and harmony I want to experience. In these moments, I stop and pray. I take a deep breath and breathe in the peace of God. I feel my body relaxing, my heartbeat slowing. I feel calm and quiet rather than hurried or anxious. I rest for a moment in this space, breathing in and out steadily and peacefully. This is the balance I am seeking right now. I repeat this exercise anytime that I feel the need for harmony and balance in mind, body, and spirit.

Let a little water be brought, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree.—Genesis 18:4

No comments:

Post a Comment