Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Let Go Let God Affirm Divine Order

Divine order is actively at work in my life.
 
Delays when traveling may try my patience. A last-minute change of plans may have me rushing around. Perhaps someone or something I was relying upon didn’t follow through. Whatever the situation, rather than stressing, I open myself to a higher understanding. Divine order will prevail. I trust in divine order, even though I cannot always see it from my vantage point. In her book Christ Enthroned in Man, Cora Fillmore wrote, “The law of divine order and harmony is satisfied in me, and I behold myself a tower of spiritual strength and stability.” Everything is in divine order, from the movement of galaxies to the tiniest particle of an atom. I trust in God. I faithfully affirm: Divine order is actively at work in my life.

For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven.—Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment