Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 24, 2019

Let Go Let God be Creative

My mind is rich with divine ideas.
 
I am a child of God, ever-linked with the Divine. There may be a book in me, a song, a manicured garden, or perhaps I may be inspired to teach others. The creative process is active in me, and I am an open, receptive, and dynamic channel for its expression. I welcome the journey of discovery. There are many ways to express myself, and they begin within my mind. I am blessed with a beautiful mind and the power of creative thought. The field of ideas from which I harvest my creativity is infinite and boundless, for God is my source and supply. My mind is my prosperity. I flourish through this realization, and I am grateful for God in my life and as my life. My mind is rich with divine ideas.

Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.—Luke 12:32

No comments:

Post a Comment