Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 3, 2019

Let Go Let God in Healing Meditation

I am an infinite expression of life. I am whole and well.
 
Taking time to rest my mind renews my sense of self. This is my healing meditation. Quieting my thoughts, I let all outward things slip away. I become aware of my breath, the rhythm of my heartbeat. I breathe in the breath of God, pure life energy. I relax knowing this energy flows throughout my body, pumped by the perfect beat of my heart, infusing each cell with new vitality. In this relaxed, heightened awareness, I affirm that every cell of my body is an expression of divine life, functioning in perfect order. Sitting with this truth for a few moments, I know that all is well in my mind and body. Before I return to my day, I give thanks that I am a divine creation, an expression of life itself. And so it is.

Go; let it be done for you according to your faith.—Matthew 8:13

No comments:

Post a Comment