Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 17, 2019

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I spread love through my thoughts, prayers, and actions.
 
Prayer is more than words and rituals. It is an action, a way of reaching out in love to help, support, and encourage others. Mother Teresa, in her infinite grace and wisdom, advised others, “Spread love wherever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” She was an example of prayer in action. As I go about my day, I bless others. Each time I smile, lend a listening ear, or simply tell someone to have a good day, I am spreading love. These small acts of kindness are examples of prayer in action, ways of reaching out to others in a way that, hopefully, helps them feel happier in that moment. Whether I bless one person or many, I am an example of prayer in action as I reach out in love.

Let all that you do be done in love.—1 Corinthians 16:14

No comments:

Post a Comment