Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 28, 2019

Let Go Let God Comfort

God is my comfort and strength.
 
When I feel in need of comfort, I pray. In the Silence, I am enfolded in the warm, loving presence of Spirit. It touches my heart, reminding me that I am never alone. I keep in mind my true nature by reaching inside and tapping in to this source of comforting love. If I feel discouraged or hurt, I look to the Spirit within me and find relief and reassurance. God is always present to support me. I am filled with a sense of well-being. I let go of whatever is causing me sadness. With calmness and peace, I move forward. The healing love of God soothes and comforts me. I center myself in the divine presence, knowing that I am never truly without support. Resting in this spiritual presence, all is well.

Comfort your hearts and strengthen them in every good work and word.—2 Thessalonians 2:17

No comments:

Post a Comment