Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Let Go Let God Bless All Creatures

I give thanks for all God’s creatures.
 
I share this planet with countless animals. Some I share my life with, such as beloved cats or dogs, while others are found living independently in the wild. Still, we share a universal bond of oneness as we breathe the same air and experience life at the same time. I am amazed and grateful for all God’s creatures. It is astounding to remember that they were each and all created by God. Each one has been imbued with life with which to express itself fully. I bless the animals of the earth and strive to care for and nurture each one. The world would not be complete without each of God’s creatures. They help to make this world the diverse place that it is.

O Lord, how manifold are your works! In wisdom you have made them all; the earth is full of your creatures.—Psalm 104:24

No comments:

Post a Comment