Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Let Go Let God Shine Compassion

I shine the light of love from my heart to others.
 
One of Jesus’ greatest teachings was compassion. He demonstrated compassion when he fed the crowds who followed him, in his treatment of the fallen woman, and his many acts of healing. I strive to follow these examples each day. When I see someone who is struggling, I lend a helping hand. I choose to express love. I choose to be a light in the world. My expressions of empathy and kindness come from my divine powers of understanding and love. As I attune to these qualities within and let them flow from my mind and heart, I see beyond differences. I let my true Self reflect the expression of love that I am. I shine the light of love from my heart to others.

Moved with compassion, Jesus touched their eyes. Immediately they regained their sight and followed him.—Matthew 20:34

No comments:

Post a Comment