Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Let Go Let God be Inner Peace

Nothing can disturb the peace of my soul.
 
Peace is a quality that resides in my spirit always. I tap in to peace as I align my thoughts with God within. My divine nature is peace. If circumstances in my life seem to be out of order, if someone I love is facing a difficult situation, I call upon my power of peace to calm my emotions and remain centered in faith. I take time to connect with the peace of my being regularly. As I turn within, I allow my breathing to slow. I center myself in the present moment. Nothing else in this moment matters. I am calm and peaceful. Taking a few quiet moments during the day keeps me centered and allows me to function in grace, even in the most trying circumstances. Nothing can disturb the peace of my soul.

Whatever house you enter, first say, “Peace to this house!”—Luke 10:5

No comments:

Post a Comment