Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Let Go Let God in Wholeness

I Commit to Living From My Wholeness. 

Wholeness is an aspect of my divine identity. If I am feeling less than whole, I may be in need of healing. At times I find myself in the midst of illness or injury, I pause to remember divine life and intelligence imbues each cell of my body. I wholeheartedly accept that Truth and transcend shifting circumstances. I ask myself, How much of my light will I shine today? How will I most fully live from my wholeness? I carefully consider the words that I speak and the actions I take, knowing that they have power. When I speak and act from the truth of my wholeness, I am renewed and energized by the realization that I am a unique expression of the Divine.

If then your whole body is full of light, with no part of it in darkness, it will be as full of light as when a lamp gives you light with its rays.—Luke 11:36

No comments:

Post a Comment