Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 4, 2021

Let Go Let God Claim Prosperity

The Richness Of Life Surrounds Me. 

Prosperity is mine to claim every time I notice the overflowing blessings all around me. If my narrow definition of prosperity limits its meaning to material wealth alone, I risk missing the richness of life. I can find prosperity everywhere. The more I am able to see, the more I will discover. Perhaps I am rich in friendships or I experience a burst or outpouring of creativity. I may notice the bounty of beauty in nature or feel the unconditional love of a beloved pet. I might enjoy the luxury of a moment of stillness during a busy time, or the sensory richness of a delicious meal. When I open my mind and heart to the world around me, I become ever aware of how I abound in prosperity.

Do you not say, “Four months more, then comes the harvest”? But I tell you, look around you, and see how the fields are ripe for harvesting.—John 4:35

No comments:

Post a Comment