Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 5, 2021

Let Go Let God Share Grace

I Receive Grace When I Extend It To Others. 

Grace is one of my greatest gifts, the blessing that magnifies the good in my life and lessens my hardships. As I share grace with others, it grows in my life. Today I give thanks for the many ways that grace works in my life. For example, instead of standing in judgment of someone’s failings, I view a person through the eyes of love and acceptance. If I see someone struggling, I offer a helping hand or maybe just a listening ear to let them know they are not alone. I remember we all carry burdens no one else can see and I open my heart, sending a silent blessing. In gratitude for the amazing grace of God that is mine with every breath, I humbly let it flow freely through me.

But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace would no longer be grace.–Romans 11:6

No comments:

Post a Comment