Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Let Go Let God Grow In Life

Life Gives Me A Constant Opportunity For Growth. 

The very nature of my being alive means I have ongoing opportunities to change and grow. In every moment I am capable of adapting to challenges, no matter my age or how long I have been set in my attitudes and behaviors. Just like the changing seasons, I am in tune with an ongoing cycle of growth. I am confident that I can handle what life gives me and believe all experiences can be used as catalysts for progress. The ever-evolving process of life allows me to grow and change, evolving into a higher version of myself. I seek understanding of myself and life through my experiences. Through self-reflection and contemplation, I create meaning and build resiliency. I trust my ability to change and approach life with openness and a willingness to grow.

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.–2 Peter 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment