Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Let Go Let God Have Fun

I Live A Joy-Filled, Inspired Life. I Love To Have Fun. 

I will never outgrow my love for having fun. I regularly tap into my childlike nature and allow myself to let go of whatever is on my mind and play. I approach every day with wonder and enthusiasm and let myself play and be curious. My impulse to have fun is the call of my soul to reclaim my joy, to live an ebullient life full of optimism. As I play, my spirit begins to feel lighter as I laugh and smile. As I am uplifted, I uplift and inspire others to share in the fun I am having. I commit to making fun a priority in my life and sharing my vibrant, lighthearted energy with all those I meet.

Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever becomes humble like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.—Matthew 18:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment