Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Let Go Let God Give Thanks For A Father's Love

I Give Thanks For My Father And All Expressions Of Fatherly Love. 

I treasure my childhood memories of feeling safe when my father or a father figure in my life was nearby. I remember my father’s encouragement as I was learning to ride a bike, as we explored the wonders of nature together, and as he taught me to use money wisely. Even when I made youthful mistakes, my father’s sometimes stern but always wise judgment helped me find the way back to my right path. I give thanks for both the sacred human and the unfolding expression of God within my father and everyone who has blessed me with fatherly love. Today I pray for my father and for all fathers, affirming for each of them growing wisdom, understanding, and willingness to nurture others with a father’s encouraging love.

As the Father has loved me, so I have loved you; abide in my love.—John 15:9

No comments:

Post a Comment