Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Let Go Let God Rest

I Rest In The Deep Peace Of God. 

My body gives me the power to exercise or perform physical work, and I reward it with rest from labor. My mind uses its creative energy to solve problems and formulate solutions. I nurture my busy mind with time in the Silence and meditative stillness. As I rest my body and mind, I find deep, rejuvenating peace in God. So much more than mere indulgence, restful interludes are necessary for my body and mind to function optimally. I do those things that help me to let go and release the busyness of my day. I find my deepest rest in God, where I am closest to Spirit in my mind and heart. I release what is and what will be in faith that the divine presence within is the source of my good.

Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.—Matthew 11:28

No comments:

Post a Comment