Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Let Go Let God In The Silence

In The Stillness, My Soul Is Enfolded In Peace. 

True silence is a destination, a place of deep, abiding peace and tranquility. I can reach this place by resting in the peace of God, breathing deeply and mindfully to settle my thoughts. In these quiet moments, I let go of everything I’ve been holding on to. I release judgments, and I allow thoughts about the future to fade away. As I relax, the Silence envelops me. I touch eternity in this place where the past and the future do not exist. I feel peace and calm that remain with me throughout my day, even after my time in the Silence has ended. I am grateful I can deeply enrich my life by taking regular time to replenish myself by resting in the Silence.

He said to them, “Come away to a deserted place all by yourselves and rest a while.” For many were coming and going, and they had no leisure even to eat.—Mark 6:31

No comments:

Post a Comment