Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 21, 2021

Let Go Let God Feel Joy

I Have Joy In My Heart Today. 

I let these lyrics sing in my soul: “I’ve got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart.” With or without the melody, this is a powerful affirmation reminding me that my joy is inherent. Singing aloud or softly to myself puts a spring in my step and a twinkle in my eyes. Joy is part of my divine essence and not dependent upon things that can fluctuate and fade. Because joy is my natural state, I need only to free it in order to feel it. Even in the midst of an undesirable situation, I can open myself to joy. I focus on my blessings and on the divine love and life within. As I am lifted up, I feel the joy that comes from trusting Spirit. I am calm, peaceful, and joyous deep down in my heart.

For you shall go out in joy, and be led back in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall burst into song, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.—Isaiah 55:12 

No comments:

Post a Comment