Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Let Go Let God Enter Inner Peace

I Let Go And Enter The Inner Sanctuary Of Peace. 

Amidst a storm, anxious disciples called upon Jesus to calm the wind and still the rolling sea. I bring this story to mind when an inner storm of surging thoughts overwhelms me. I shift my attention to the Christ essence within me to lead the way to inner peace. To do this, I seek quiet in the outer world and within myself. I begin to let go as I lay my burdens aside. The inner realm of quiet and solitude is a sacred space, a healing place, a resting place. I let my whole being feel peace. In the Silence, I am open to receive. I am a willing vessel to be filled with divine ideas and with guidance to make my path easier to travel. With gratitude, I emerge refreshed and serene.

They went to him and woke him up, shouting, “Master, Master, we are perishing!" And he woke up and rebuked the wind and the raging waves; they ceased, and there was a calm.—Luke 8:24

No comments:

Post a Comment