Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Let Go Let God Shine

My Shining Light Brightens The World. 

From a great distance, the stars at night shine brightly, a constellation of brilliance that resembles an array of diamonds against an inky, velvet sky. If I were able to see the stars from a closer distance, I would see each star as an individual light, no two alike. All the lights shining together illuminate the sky, but if even one were missing the sky would not be as bright. I am a star, shining my divine light as only I can. No one else has my exact gifts and abilities; no one can express the goodness and grace of God exactly the way I can. This is true of me and everyone else on earth. Each person is a brilliant star, shining the light of God uniquely, contributing to our shared, luminous life.

There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; indeed, star differs from star in glory.—1 Corinthians 15:41

No comments:

Post a Comment