Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 11, 2021

Let Go Let God Heed Guidance

I Heed My Inner Guidance And Work For My Success. 

My mind is full of ideas and plans, and dreams and goals. At times, it may be difficult to sort them out and formulate a cohesive plan that ensures my success. This is where my guidance comes in. To receive my inner knowing clearly, I quiet my mind to better tune in to the still, small voice, my link to my divine nature. With every plan I create, I remind myself that I need not rely solely upon my knowledge and reason. I also can access my guidance, which I may discern as a persistent feeling or a nudge to do something. If my guidance is unclear or difficult to discern, I wait with patience until I can determine how to proceed. I allow my inspiration to speak to me as I continue on my path.

The human mind plans the way, but the Lord directs the steps.—Proverbs 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment