Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 14, 2021

Let Go Let God Protect

I Am Protected By The Love Of God. 

When I feel in need of protection, I turn within and seek shelter in the love of God. As I focus on the protecting energy of love, my faith dissolves my concerns and fears, lifting me above any negative, worrying thoughts. No thought can withstand the spiritual presence that is God within me. I align with this presence and feel protected. I feel the empowering energy of loving Spirit, strengthening my trust and awakening a deep awareness of peace. With this comes the warm reassurance that I am safe in Spirit. I am now centered in the light, strength, and protection of God. I continue to remain mindful of this protecting presence. In deep peace and abiding trust, I release others to their own indwelling protecting presence.

Let your steadfast love and your faithfulness keep me safe forever.—Psalm 40:11

No comments:

Post a Comment