Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Let Go Let God In Divine Order

I Plant The Seeds Of Hope And Harvest The Fruit Of Success. 

To harvest ripe fruit, I must first plant a tree in nurturing soil where it can get sunshine and rainfall. The tree must grow strong before the fruit appears and is ready to eat. Likewise, when I wish to harvest the fruits of my efforts, I begin by taking good care of myself. Tending to the well-being of my spiritual self aligns me with the truth that I am a divine being, endowed with the strength, wisdom, and love of God. Before any undertaking, I ground myself in that truth, ready to take the steps necessary to bring my efforts to fruition. With patience, I plant the seeds of my success and wait with a grateful, expectant heart for the results of my labor to yield their fruit in season.

So we do not lose heart. Even though our outer nature is wasting away, our inner nature is being renewed day by day.—2 Corinthians 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment