Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 7, 2021

Let Go Let God Love

Love Connects Me And Sustains Me. 

Love is the unifying power that connects me with the whole of creation and guides and inspires me. I am a link in the great chain of humanity, in harmony with the whole family of humankind. Focusing my attention on the power of divine love, I discover the point of awareness within my heart that sees the love within all people. Even when that love is not apparent to me, I call it forth into visibility through my faith that the power of love is always at hand, even when it is hard to find. What a warm feeling arises in my heart as I immerse myself in the indwelling love of God. In essence, love is who I am, so I yield to the presence of divine love in every relationship and circumstance. I remain centered in that love.

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end.—Lamentations 3:22

No comments:

Post a Comment