Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

I Affirm The Highest And Best For You. 

My prayers of love and faith are among the greatest gifts I can give to a friend or loved one. No matter the nature of my concern, when I envelop my dear one in thoughts of wisdom, peace, wholeness, and safety, I am at peace. Enfolding my dear ones in prayer, I release worries and become a channel of peace. I affirm: I love you. God within you is a guiding, healing, presence of peace and goodness. I give thanks for this presence through which you live and breathe. You beautifully and abundantly express your divine qualities and claim your good. I then breathe deeply and utter a prayer of thanks. In gratitude and love, I envision the highest and best outcomes and feel assured that all is in divine order.

In our prayers for you we always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.—Colossians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment