Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Let Go Let God Provide Wisdom

My Wisdom Springs From The Harmony Of My Mind, Body And Spirit. 

I have been learning all of my life. I have grown in knowledge from my education, other people, and my life’s experience. As my intelligence has blossomed, so, too, has my body. My body works to keep me alive and my senses give me vital input about the world around me. My mind and body are my gateway to my life of spirit, where I can rest in the awareness of God within. Together, my body, mind, and spirit harmonize and give me wisdom, a depth of understanding that comes from the integration of all aspects of my being. I am grateful for my wisdom, honed through my deepening thoughts and feelings, my actions and instincts, and the awareness of my divinity.

I now do according to your word. Indeed I give you a wise and discerning mind; no one like you has been before you and no one like you shall arise after you.—1 Kings 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment