Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 25, 2021

Let Go Let God Trust

I Walk In Peace And Faith As I Trust My Inner Light To Guide Me. 

When I keep my thoughts centered on God, deep peace encircles my heart and blissful clarity permeates my mind. As I live my life from this place, my trust in my ability to discern my inner guidance becomes increasingly strong. I am no longer swayed off course by the unpredictability of an ever-changing world, because I have placed my trust in the constant and enduring reality of God that is alive in me. I trust my intuition and inner knowing to lead me to places, people, and situations that will help me grow, realize my potential, or be of service. I trust my good intentions and actions to create the positive energy necessary to bring forth fulfilling outcomes.

Let me hear of your steadfast love in the morning, for in you I put my trust. Teach me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.—Psalm 143:8

No comments:

Post a Comment