Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Let Go Let God Allow Brilliance

I Am A Radiant Channel Of Divine Light.

Jesus encouraged his followers’ spiritual growth when he told them they would do even greater works than he had done. The Bible says we are made in the image and likeness of God. Knowing this, who are we not to shine? We are divine! An incredible beauty emerges when people follow their hearts to do what they love. The closer all people come to expressing their highest potential, the more they radiate a brilliance that encourages everyone else to shine too. I am inspired by this knowledge. As I allow divine energy to surge through me, I become a radiant conduit of divine light. Ablaze with creative potential, I take one step at a time toward my best, brilliant life.

No one after lighting a lamp puts it under the bushel basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all in the house.—Matthew 5:15

No comments:

Post a Comment