Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Let Go Let God With Patience

I Am Patient With Others As They Grow. 

It takes patience to plant a seed and wait for signs of life to spring through the soil, still longer for the bloom to grow into fullness. Through it all, I do my part to encourage its growth. I provide water and sunshine and protect it from destructive elements that might harm the tender seedling. As it grows, I have faith it is evolving exactly as it should, unfolding in an orderly pattern. I remember this as I support others as they grow. This may be overcoming a challenge or moving toward a goal. Either way, I resist the urge to push them in the direction I think they should go or rush their development. I know they are listening to the call of their hearts and their inner voices. I am patient and kind as I offer my support and love.

But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.—Romans 8:25

No comments:

Post a Comment