Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Let Go Let God Celebrate Joy

I Celebrate Joy. 

Sometimes I express my spirit of irrepressible joy and let my happiness flow freely with celebration and enthusiasm. My exuberance bursts forth as spontaneous gratitude for life. My heart is filled with the truth that I am a unique expression of divine joy. Other times, I express my joy more peacefully. I reflect and meditate upon the gentle sense of well-being in my heart, and I move gracefully through life with greater poise and harmony. I am grateful for all the quiet ways that I experience the goodness of God. These may be more subtle, but bring me no less joy. I feel the spirit of joy stirring deep within me, extending out to touch those around me as friendliness and compassion. As I share my heart with the good hearts of others, I find my spiritual purpose in joy.

The joy of the Lord is your strength.—Nehemiah 8:10

No comments:

Post a Comment