Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

I Know The Truth Of Each Dear One I Hold In Prayer. 

What an honor it is to hold others in prayer. I am grateful for this sacred trust and use it to see beyond appearances, knowing they are temporary conditions. I focus on the unchangeable truth that each one for whom I pray is a divine being, a living expression of God. As I pray for others, I envision divine peace calming thoughts and strengthening faith. I see healing leading to the realization of wholeness. I pray divine love and wisdom create harmony in relationships, guiding every decision. I affirm: Divine order is established in every area of life. I claim for them the zeal to complete everything that needs to be done. I then give thanks, grateful to bless others with the gift of prayer.

Again, truly I tell you, if two of you agree on earth about anything you ask, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.—Matthew 18:19

No comments:

Post a Comment