Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 23, 2021

Let Go Let God Be Gentle

I Move Through Life Gently. 

Like a warm breeze that softly touches the skin, I interact with the world gently. I respond to all people and situations in a calm, loving manner. I listen with an open mind and give with an open heart. Today I choose to extend gentleness to everyone I encounter, including myself. I look to God’s unconditional love as inspiration for how to treat others. As I stay grounded and connected to my gentle spirit, my relationships become healthier and more secure, I feel more compassionate, and I am at peace. I commit to living gently and responding kindly, creating a placid existence that blesses me and everyone in my life.

You must understand this, my beloved: let everyone be quick to listen, slow to speak, slow to anger; for your anger does not produce God’s righteousness.—James 1:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment