Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 2, 2021

Let Go Let God Feel Protected

The Presence And Power Of God Surround Me, And I Feel Protected. 

And Every person on earth is an individual, here to make a unique contribution to the world. At the same time, each person is a member of the human family and a child of God. I remember this at times I feel vulnerable and alone. There is nowhere I can be that is outside of God. Enfolded within this oneness, I feel safe and protected no matter what comes my way. Seeing myself and all other people as divine beings helps me take comfort from the presence of others. I am free to ask for help and support, knowing the unconditional love of God is expressed through the care and support of my fellow human beings. My protection comes from my awareness of my oneness with God.

I hereby command you: Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.—Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment