Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 19, 2021

Let Go Let God Choose Inner Peace

The Peace Of God Is In My Mind And Heart. 

Whenever I feel unsettled about the changes happening in the outside world, I remember I have the power to determine my response. After all, if I can decide to be upset, with a little practice I can decide not to be. Inner peace is the key to outer peace. I begin by settling my mind and softening my heart, finding peace within myself. I discover it was there all along, perhaps obscured for a bit by the din and clamor of the outside world. I focus my thoughts on peace and affirm quietly to myself: The news of the world has no power over me. I align my heart and mind with God and claim deep, lasting peace. I repeat this throughout the day to stay peaceful. When I choose peace, peace fills my mind and heart and lights my life.

Seek peace, and pursue it.—Psalm 34:14

No comments:

Post a Comment