Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 12, 2021

Let Go Let God Believe

I Choose To Believe In The Good. 

I make the faith-filled choice to believe in the goodness of God reflected in the heart of humanity, expressing as healing, harmony, abundant life, and perfect guidance. This empowering belief strengthens my inner connection with God’s love in myself and others. I know that each soul is a unique expression of divine love, a channel through which God is expressing as light, life, and power. There is nothing in all the world for me to fear because I believe in the goodness of God. This power is greater than anything that appears in the outer world. I know that all conditions are brought into alignment with the truth of God. I believe that the loving, abiding presence of God is my experience this day and every day.

If you do not doubt in your heart, but believe that what you say will come to pass, it will be done for you.—Mark 11:23

No comments:

Post a Comment