Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 9, 2021

Let Go Let God Energize

I Am Recharged By The Life Energy Of God. 

Just as I revitalize my energy each day with exercise, proper rest, and nutritious food, I remember to recharge my spiritual batteries as well. I take time to feel the divine life that animates me. This God-energy courses through every atom, molecule, and cell of my body, enlivening me. I can look to nature to see this life force in action. As I become receptive to the world around me, I absorb the life essence that is circulating in all the radiant, abundant forms of natural beauty. This heightens my vibration and energizes my emotions and thoughts. My heart grows light as I grow in awareness of this enlivening spiritual presence within me. With each breath I take, I feel more relaxed, more present to the truth that I am alive with God-life.

Do not lag in zeal, be ardent in spirit.—Romans 12:11

No comments:

Post a Comment