Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 26, 2021

Let Go, Let God

I Do What Is Mine To Do And Trust All Will Be Well. 

Throughout my life, I have learned there is a time to work and a time to rest, just as there is a time to speak and a time to listen. I remember this truth if I find myself working relentlessly to make something happen. There is a time for me to step back and exercise the faith and patience needed to give my efforts time to manifest. I trust this orderly process and let go and let God. I stop my attempts to control life, knowing that the Divine is the very essence of life. I believe my highest good is on the way to me, and this makes it easier for me to be patient and trusting. I do my part and then I relax, knowing the Divine is in and through all things.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.–Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment