Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Let Go Let God Life Is In Divine Order

My Life Is In Divine Order. 

When I’m working toward a goal that gets derailed or postponed, it’s natural for me to feel frustrated or disappointed. Even as I process and honor those feelings I remind myself that divine order is always at work in my life. I remember times when I was upset that my plans and hopes had fallen through, only to realize later that it really was for the best. I carry that awareness with me, and it helps me to accept the disappointments I may face now. Remembering divine order helps me realize my highest good is always on its way, even if I see no evidence of it yet. I trust this orderly process of manifestation and feel grateful for it.

Keep the charge of the Lord your God, walking in his ways and keeping his statutes, his commandments, his ordinances, and his testimonies.—1 Kings 2:3

No comments:

Post a Comment