Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Let Go Let God Gratefully

I Begin And End Each Day In Gratitude. 

Today I view the world through a lens of gratitude, and I practice it every chance I get. I look around my house and give thanks for a home of warmth, security, and love. I remember with gratitude the people who encouraged and supported me and the many opportunities that came my way. Instead of reflexively saying thanks to the many people who help me throughout the day, I also pause to deeply appreciate their efforts. By making time for gratitude, I begin to feel my energy shift and my body respond. I am lighter, filled with new energy, brimming with hope. I choose to start each day feeling grateful for what is, what has been, and for what each day will bring. I now begin and end every day in grateful prayer. 

I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart.—Psalm 9:1

No comments:

Post a Comment