Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Let Go Let God With A Carefree Heart

My Carefree Heart Soars To New Heights. 

I set my intention today to keep my heart light and carefree. That does not mean every thought or experience of the day will be untroubled, but it does mean I will choose to view the circumstance from the highest perspective of peace and love. I choose to shrug off those little things that sometimes receive too much of my attention. Instead, I look for levity and take all situations with a grain of salt. I respond with a light touch. My carefree heart is filled with the laughter of good friends and beloved family. I enjoy the times we spend together to catch up on our lives or share the experiences of the day. I give thanks for the beauty and goodness that surround me, grateful for the carefree attitude I bring to life.

Happy are those who live in your house, ever singing your praise.—Psalm 84:4

No comments:

Post a Comment