Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Let Go Let God Receive Guidance

I Am Open To Receive Guidance. 

When walking at night, I may rely on a flashlight or lantern to make my path visible. I avoid barriers and pitfalls because I can see the way clearly. The guiding light of the Christ presence within is always shining brightly, illuminating my path through life. I open my mind and heart to receive when I ask for guidance and place my attention while listening deeply. Consciously attuned to Spirit, I enter the inward holy place of peace, exercise my faith, and expect to receive. Asking for guidance along my journey keeps me mindful of my divine light. My guidance leads me to the path that is right for me. I give thanks for the illumination of my next steps when my guidance is revealed to me.

O send out your light and your truth; let them lead me; let them bring me to your holy hill and to your dwelling.—Psalm 43:3

No comments:

Post a Comment