Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Let Go Let God Have Faith

My Faith Keeps Me Focused On God. 

Whether there is an abundance of good in my life right now or I am experiencing some challenges, the goodness of God endures. I have faith that God is greater than anything I may be called to face, so I center my thoughts on the spiritual presence within me at all times. My faith that divine goodness is active in my life carries me through whatever comes my way. My faith cannot be disturbed or weakened by anything happening in the outer world because I know that God, the one presence and one power, is greater than all circumstances. Throughout my day, I stay rooted in my faith and focused on God. My faith soothes any feelings of fear or sadness and helps me trust that God within is inspiring me in all aspects of my life. 

For we walk by faith, not by sight.—2 Corinthians 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment