Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Let Go Let God Focus

I Keep My Thoughts Focused On God. 

Great peace and joy fill me when I bow my head in prayer or raise my voice in song, my mind filled with thoughts of God and my heart overflowing with love. I wish to carry these blissful feelings with me wherever I go. My spiritual connection guides me in all my travels and interactions, keeping me calm and kind, balanced and unflappable. I center myself in peace and a feeling of deep well-being, which keeps me from feeling swayed by life’s transient rhythms. I meet all circumstances with calm and poise, rising above annoyances and discord. I receive others with kindness and compassion, no matter how they treat me. I respond thoughtfully and act gently, drawing my patience and perspective from my focus on God, my source of love and light.

When you search for me, you will find me; if you seek me with all your heart.—Jeremiah 29:13

No comments:

Post a Comment