Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 5, 2021

Let Go Let God Claim Prosperity

With Positive Expectation, I Claim My Good Today. 

I’ve heard it said our attitudes help shape our lives and that where our attention goes, energy flows. With this in mind, I choose to hold an attitude of gratitude and prosperity. I appreciate this day and give thanks for the people I will encounter. I pay attention to the many ways I am blessed and the many gifts I receive. Prosperity, I know, is so much more than the number of my possessions. It is feelings of confidence, faith, fullness, and deep, abiding satisfaction. As a child of God, I am endowed with the power to dream and the ability to make my dreams come true. I am prosperous in divine ideas and in my drive to direct my life. I move forward with positive expectation and claim my good today.

Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.—Luke 12:32

No comments:

Post a Comment