Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Let Go Let God In Awe

I Am In Awe When I Behold God In All Things. 

Beauty surrounds me. In nature, I see glorious colors, infinite life expressed in myriad forms on land, in the water, and in the air. I hear birds singing and enjoy fragrant flowers blooming. I stand in wonder at human creations, admiring the vision, skill, and power used to bring ideas into fruition. I celebrate the awe-inspiring beauty and strength of the human spirit and the infinite Spirit that empowers all people to do great things: to give care when another is in pain; to speak a word of peace to a troubled heart; to give hope to one whose faith is flagging. God is the source of all the beauty and goodness that surround me. When I think of all the ways God is expressing, I am simply in awe.

How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.—Genesis 28:17

No comments:

Post a Comment