Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 14, 2021

Let Go Let God Anything Is Possible

Anything Is Possible When I Trust In God. 

With God, I can truly do anything. If someone were to tell me that my goal is unreasonable, I would simply smile because I know a deeper truth. When I believe in the divine power within me, all things are not only reasonable but achievable! My faith is not shaken by what other people think or say. I keep my spiritual vision focused on moving toward my highest good. No matter where I am in life, it is always possible for me to move beyond present appearances to something better. What once might have been unimaginable is now firmly within my grasp. Realizing my true potential comes from believing in the divine presence within me. With God, all things are possible.

Jesus looked at them and said, “For mortals it is impossible, but not for God; for God all things are possible.”—Mark 10:27

No comments:

Post a Comment