Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

I Hold A Vision Of Good As I Pray For Others. 

It’s only natural to sympathize with those who open up to me and share heartfelt concerns. As I listen deeply, I may sense worry and grief, yet I put my response to those feelings aside as I begin to pray. In stillness, I touch the presence and light of indwelling Spirit. In this space, I know the truth of those I am holding in prayer. I claim wholeness, prosperity, and peace as all thoughts of lack and inharmony fade from my mind. Beholding these truths allows me to hold a faith-filled vision of peace and plenty that their highest good is manifesting before any tangible evidence exists. I am grateful for the power of prayer as I release all results in faith. 

Pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The prayer of the righteous is powerful and effective.—James 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment